Three Fitness Programs, One Philosophy.
- Family owned and operated chic boutique studio
- Motivating environment designed by our customers
- Flexible scheduling with awesome instructors
- Ridiculous playlists and specialized lighting effects with state-of-the-art technology
Other Amenities Include:
- Two beautiful studio rooms
- Private bathrooms with showers
- Towel service
- Spa amenities
- Filtered Water on Tap
- Complimentary Cycle shoes for class
- To create an inspiring community where everyone can share the gift of health and fitness.
- To customize each workout to meet your personal fitness needs and goals through highly motivational music and very experienced instructors.
- Ensure that every experience is an unparalleled, exhilarating, motivating experience that goes beyond a great fitness workout.
- Deliver spa and concierge-level service to each person in our community.
In her most recent role, Heather served as Vice President of Marketing and Communications for a nationwide healthcare organization. She was responsible for directing all communication and marketing strategies for the organization. After working in the healthcare industry for more than eight years, she decided to take a leap to build a brand that channels her effervescent spirit.
While raising two daughters alongside her husband, she has found ways to be disciplined with her own personal health. Heather trained and was certified in Spinning® and Insanity in 2016. She enjoys classes focused on interval training, cycle, barre, and yoga. She recognizes that the discipline of working out on a consistent basis offers much joy and has a tremendous positive influence.
Heather believes that group exercise should deliver an experience that is moved by internal training, motivation, and inspiration. Inspired by cycle instructors and other studio designs, Heather has decided to blend her love for fitness, a healthy lifestyle, and her passion for business into a career to introduce CORE CYCLE STUDIOS.